Group Management Accountant - Hybrid WFH
£50,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
Redditch, Worcestershire (Hybrid WFH)
Participate in a role that requires you to change and make improvements from a group MI perspective.
You will need to be a analytically confident and a hands-on qualified accountant wishing to contribute to the overall performance and success of the group by the quality of your inputs and outputs. Delivering insightful analyses and providing commercial support to protect trading margins.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Provide insight through analysis to seek cost reductions and improve margins.
- Report and forecast labour costs including budget comparisons and forecast updates.
- Lead system integration and improve reporting capabilities.
- Work closely with the purchasing team for process standardisation for the group.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Experience of cost centres management.
- Ideally Sage 200.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference B939454 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.