CFO PE Backed International B2B (Buy and Build) business
Marks Sattin Executive Search is currently working with an international PE Backed B2B (Buy and Build) business of considerable scale based in London who have received a significant buyout from a very well-respected Private Equity house. With an enormous opportunity to growth through their international footprint, we are looking to hire a high performance Chief Financial Officer to prepare and target the business for an ultimate exit.
Partnering with the CEO and PE house, you will set the strategic direction of the business, target and integrate further acquisitions, and present business and market analysis to stakeholders and the leadership team. As CFO you'll be a valued contributor to executive-level strategy through preparation of detailed and incisive performance analysis, forecasting, and reporting. As well as automation of systems, processes and controls to enable rapid growth via commercialisation of the business.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably chartered.
- Experience as CFO in an international business with a strong record in both organic growth and buy and build. Preferably working in a PE Backed business with a background in B2B sector and within a highly regulated industry.
- A track record of M&A transactions, and subsequent integrations.
- Experience of managing a large international finance team across several jurisdictions.
- Excellent communication skills - an ability to communicate clearly and with gravitas.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.