Financial Controller - SaaS - London - £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
Your new company
We are currently working with a young, rapidly growing software development start-up. Focused on Artificial Intelligence, they have been deemed a tech pioneer for their unique business idea. The company has grown exponentially in recent years and this growth is expected to continue.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role reporting to the CEO. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and improve internal financial control policies, systems and processes
- Prepare and present monthly financial statements, with appropriate financial analysis
- Management of 3 reports
- Manage the month-end and year-end close process
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to drive understanding of financial impacts, identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Lead budget and forecast processing by maintaining financial models
- Manage and comply with international tax reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead future fundraising efforts
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven experience in a similar role, SaaS knowledge would be desirable. Some management experience. Experience with in-house process improvement and implementation. You will be a driven and motivated individual with the desire to progress your career in an exciting tech start-up.
What you'll get in return
- Become part of a growing business
- Work with numerous senior stakeholders
- Ability to further your career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.