This role reports to the MD and involves close working with other members of the Finance/Admin team across the company and Group, as well as closely supporting heads of department outside the finance function.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support for monthly finance tasks, including month end and year end reporting, as well as commercial support for the Sales Team.
My client is a fantastic manufacturing organisation currently implementing new products to market with a global footprint. They are eager to invest in individuals and offer a great career projection.
- Day to day running of the finance tasks including the processing and management of both the purchase and debtor ledger functions
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and account reconciliations
- Management and consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- VAT Returns
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- KPI Reporting, including Dashboard Ownership (Domo)
- Attending Sales meetings, presenting variance analysis, working closely with Sales Team and other departments
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system.
- Fixed Assets Register Management and depreciation calculation.
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes and assist in annual budget preparation.
- Qualified accountant with excellent excel skills. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hyperion/Oracle experience desirable
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is desired
- Able to manage the finance team and function while working in a hands on environment
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary - £50,000-£60,000k
- 20% Bonus Package
- Clear progression pathway
- Great opportunity to make change across the organisation