CF Senior Manager / Director (Investment) - Global M&A deals
Providing advice and guidance to clients which will directly influence M&A and funding decisions relationships, developing and winning business independently and leading their own portfolio of engagements. Be a leader within this specialist business, generate your own deals and manage your own portfolio.
Our client are a multi-award winning firm of corporate finance advisors. Their clients are tech companies, who are changing and improving the world and our client is helping these companies get the funding to build truly great organisations and also to realise maximum value when they come to exit.
The key responsibilities for this CF Senior Manager / Director (Investment), based between Home, Bristol and London are:
- You will be working with entrepreneurs and management teams who are world class.
- Working with companies who are seeking to achieve considerable success.
- Be at the centre of a global hub of where money meets tech.
- Lead in delivering sell side advisory work from start to finish acting as the deal leader throughout the process.
- Heavily involved in bringing in new business to the company by proactively going out and meeting with new and prospective clients to help drive sales.
- Support and/or lead the conversion of new business leads through the pitch process.
- Opportunity to work alongside highly motivated colleagues in a forward looking, innovative and successful collegiate environment.
- You will take an active role in developing and building the team to provide the level of support and delivery that clients deserve and expect.
For this CF Senior Manager / Director (Investment), based between Home, Bristol and London, our client are searching for candidates who are/have:
- High ambition and drive
- A degree-level qualification
- A relevant professional qualification (ACA/CFA)
- The interpersonal skills and attitude to be a tenacious and effective business developer, consistently and autonomously forging strong relationships with senior clients.
- Pitch Deck, IM, Financial Modelling, expertise
- Highly effective organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills particularly in production of key documents including executive summaries, information memorandums and business plans.
Highly competitive base salary
Market leading benefits
Superb bonus structure
Huge career progression potential
The opportunity to gain some tremendous experience.