Group Financial Accountant
Axon Moore are partnering with a successful PE backed client in Chorley, to recruit a newly qualified Group Financial Accountant.
This is an excellent varied role for a first time mover, to gain exceptional exposure and shadow and learn from a high calibre and supportive Financial Controller.
- Supporting financial integration of newly acquired businesses
- Preparation of the Board Packs
- Statutory Accounts
- Working alongside the Data Analysis team to provide various KPI and business insights reporting for the group.
- Helping the Financial Controller with preparation of models and analysis for the key senior stakeholders
- Liaising with external audit team and tax advisers
- Helping to assist with prospective acquisitions
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of the PE exit over the next 12-24 months
- Support the delivery of other ad-hoc projects as required
Our client is looking for newly qualified individuals who have an entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset, who can progress through the business. This person will be given the opportunity to drive change and make the role their own.