Mixed Tax Director/Partner (Equity)
This interesting Tax Director / Partner position based in Bristol. Our client are looking for a candidate who is wanting to commit to a firm and client base for the long term. Whether that comes with a career progressive mindset (to Equity Partner) or someone who is happy at operating at a salaried Tax Director level, then this is the role, and firm for you.
Our client are a family friendly independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bristol. They have a reputation of putting their Staff and Clients first. Thus, looking for someone who has the same attitude and mindset to continue driving the tax specialism further.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Director / Partner position in Bristol are:
- Heavily client focused
- Provide advice to a wide range of private clients and business types from UHNW entrepreneurs, owners of long standing family companies, accompanied by a broad knowledge of financial planning.
- 80% of this role is planning and advisory
- 20% dealing with complex compliance matters and assisting the team.
- Support the partners in the successful running of the firm
To be successful when applying for this Tax Director / Partner's vacancy in Bristol you will have/be:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
- Proven track record of working in an UK accountancy practice
- Demonstrable experience of leading a tax team, managing a client base.
- Previous responsibilities of completing advisory projects on behalf of clients (Corporate and Personal Tax)
Very competitive Salary
Equity Partnership on offer (if desired)
Parking on site
Working with an established team