A fast-growing insurance broking business are looking for a driven Financial Accountant to join the business. This is an exciting hands-on role at the heart of a dynamic entrepreneurial business. This key new role is being created to help the Finance Team meet the demands of increased reporting requirements arising from recent and anticipated acquisitions.
In this role, your key duties will entail:
- FCA regulatory return - prepare the quarterly RMAR
- Maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the integration of businesses as required
- Perform overrider income accrual calculations and journals
- Support with the monthly forecasting activities
- Perform P&L review
- Assist with implementation of new broking platform - ensure accurate and timely inclusion of balances at month end and in the RMAR
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the entity's ledgers
To be considered for this role you must have a previous experience of working at a insurance broker in a accounting role, ideally with RMAR experience. Also the candidate must be working towards an accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA).