Commercial Finance Manager - Travel to USA
Commercial Finance Manager
York based with frequent travel to USA!!!
Are you looking for a role in commercial finance that offers you the chance to work between the UK and the USA?
My client is looking for a talented and driven commercial Finance Manager to join their team and work between their two head offices.
Your base will be York but you will travel to the USA 5+ times a year
Private equity backed, fast paced, consumer business with offices in the UK and USA.
- Based in the Head office in York and frequent travel to the USA office
- Own and manage the demand planning process to target market growth opportunities and drive profitability
- Daily yield and pricing management ownership driving expansion of inventory and re-targeting demand into areas of opportunity.
- Support commercial strategy and business decision making including the setting of initial and in-life product pricing
- Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting
- Run commercial reviews and forums in order to influence key decisions
- Embrace and seek to automate and streamline reports and processes to improve the quality of MI
- Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare various month-end reports on sales and costs for internal and external stakeholders.
Experience and skills needed
- A fully qualified Accountant
- Experience working in commercial finance ideally for a consumer or fast paced business
- Strong excel skills with strong analytical experience
- Confident business partnering at all levels with both finance and non-finance
- Able to travel to Chicago on a regular basis