Assistant Financial Controller - Food Manufacturer - £60-65,000
- Hays Accountancy and Finance
- England, London
- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- 20 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Elizabeth Cook
- Job Title
- Financial Controller
- Manufacturing / Engineering
- Experience Levels
- Newly Qualified
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You will be working for a high-growth, food manufacturer and distributor who manufacture a range of products across the food and beverage industry. The business operates across 30 countries with manufacturing sites in multiple continents. Joining the finance team assisting the Director of Finance with a range of responsibilities and overseeing the accounting team. Friendly working culture offering hybrid working opportunities in the Central London Head Office.
Your new role
You will be working as an Assistant Financial Controller reporting to the Director of Finance. Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the year-end reporting and the statutory accounts
- Overseeing the accounting team ensuring deadlines are met and assisting with any queries
- Preparing consolidated entries across the multiple business units
- Compiling the quarterly and annual deliverables for the reporting requirements and data
- Assisting the Head of Finance with any ad-hoc responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a recently ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with industry experience looking to take the next step in your career. Any multi-site experience will be beneficial. You must have strong communications skills and an eagerness to get involved across the team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive benefits package including private medical and dental cover as well as a discretionary bonus. Fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career working for some impressive professionals who offer the opportunity to learn. Sitting in a high-performing team, offering a hybrid working model and option to work flexibly.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.