Senior Corporation Tax Specialist
- Hays Accountancy and Finance
- England, Hampshire, Southampton
- £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + hybrid working
- 20 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- James Clark
- Job Title
- Experience Levels
- Qualified Accountant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Corporate Tax Specialist job ATT CTA ACA ACCA Part Time or Full Time Hybrid and Flexible working - Part Time or Full Time
Your new company
My client is a leading brand within the sector, a multi national group operating in over 150 countries with a complex and interesting structure. There is a new role available within their tax team for a corporate tax specialist, to help with compliance work for the largest entities within the group. Work includes cross boarder activity and aspects of international tax.
They have an excellent culture and a very flexible hybrid working policy, which varies from one or two days a week in the office, to once or twice a month depending on individual circumstance. Also, this role can be full time or part time, a minimum of 3 days a week.
Your new role
- Prepare tax returns, including filings, supporting workpapers, estimated tax payments and various other tax compliance filing requirements.
- Prepare quarterly tax provisions in accordance with IFRS and local Statutory accounting principles, including reports to management and the external auditor, account reconciliations, tax basis balance sheet support, and execution of internal controls.
- Support the company's tax audits, responses to tax notices, and timely resolution of other tax controversy matters
- Perform technical research to address tax issues, including planning opportunities.
- Provide other tax support, which may include analyses of pending legislation, preparation of required transfer pricing documentation and reporting, and implementation of legislative changes.
- Analyse processes and recommend improvements in the immediate area of responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant and ATT or CTA qualified, however, study support is provided for tax exams as needed. You will have at least 3 years experience within corporation tax and have a background from an in-house role or from Practice.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience, a car allowance and a bonus scheme. Study support is provided to complete qualifications as needed. An excellent hybrid and flexible working policy is available. There is also an excellent working culture, with offsite social meetings for team building. For a full list of benefits please contact me.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.