Corporate Finance Executive
- Morgan Financial Search
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- To £50k + 100% Significant Bonus Potential
- 23 Jan 2023
- 30 Jan 2023
- Job Title
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience Levels
- Qualified Accountant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
My client offers a tremendous career opportunity for a high potential Corporate Finance Executive to develop their career with this entrepreneurially run, fast expanding Corporate Finance firm based in Manchester which has just received significant level of inward investment to drive their ambitious strategy to further accelerate their impressive growth trajectory and market share going forward.
With a v strong reputation and presence in the N West and wider UK market, this highly successful CF firm has won a number of awards in the last couple of years for significant lower mid-market and mid-market Deals spanning the £10m - £75m deal size range.
Operating as part of a high calibre and v well respected growing CF team working out of prestigious offices in central Manchester, you will be given the opportunity to get fully involved as part of an inclusive professional team on a full range of deals spanning management buy-outs, fundraising, mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and presentation of pitches for new deal opportunities.
- Identifying investors and buyers for a broad range of "buy side" and "sell side" corporate transactions.
- Building strong trusted relationships with clients and a range of professional contacts and intermediaries - PE, Lawyers, Bankers etc.
- Work on multiple Deal transactions across a full range of business sectors.
The successful candidate will be a high potential recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) who will be assessed "on their personal merits", either:
- Operating in a medium-large Accountancy practice, looking for your 1st move out of Audit into a more business-focused Dealmaking role.
- Alternatively, having had a successful secondment into CF/TS and now looking to make the positive step into launching your Corporate Finance career.
- Or, already having moved into Corporate Finance but seeking a better opportunity to develop your career with a more progressive firm, able to provide stronger rewards plus greater scope of CF transactions with genuine strong career prospects going forward in this highly meritocratic culture.
- Most importantly, you will need to demonstrate the strong combination of high technical ability with natural business flair/understanding, and possess a confident, rounded personality as well as an energetic, "make it happen" approach to be successful in this exciting and challenging Deal transactional environment.
My client offers a competitive starting salary up to £50k plus a v generous "open ended" bonus scheme (up to 100% of salary which has in fact paid out at this full level in 2 recent years) and also participation in the firm's Share Options/Equity scheme on achieving career progression going forward.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the advising consultant - all strong relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.