5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a rapidly growing, AIM listed, Tech Company with an impressive track record. Having recently completed a highly successful fundraise they are now well positioned to embark on the next stage of growth which is likely to include considerable UK and international acquisitions . The position of CFO sits at the fulcrum of their strategy and they are now seeking to newly appoint to that role . Reporting directly to the CEO as a key strategic partner, the role is dual faceted straddling internal and external responsibilities . The CFO will be responsible and accountable for the overall administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, including the continuing development of their financial strategy and associated metrics . They will be charged with the ongoing development of robust controls enabling a culture of continual improvement in reporting and accuracy of financial results, enabling sound business decisions to be made . At the same time, the CFO will be a key interface with the investor base, both current and prospective, as well as with the company’s advisors and brokers and should be comfortable and experienced in representing the business in all such matters .
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Develop strategies for international trade to minimise tax and improve cash repatriation.
- Plan for currency hedging and the management of currency exchange
- Manage capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Employ operational best practices in the management of the accounting, administration, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury functions, including for subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems. Create, implement, and/or use financial tools to assist in monitoring the company's finances.
- Maintain banking and external auditor relationships.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Responsibility for internal and external legal counsel
- Oversee the preparation and issuance of financial information, including budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee, review and approve all published financial statements, interim and full year reports, RNS releases and other regulatory filings.
- Report financial results to the Board.
- Provide support to the audit and remuneration committees of the Board.
- Monitor cash balances and oversee cash forecasting.
- Arrange debt and equity financing as required.
- Foster and cultivate stakeholder relationships
- Co-lead in Investor Relation meetings, conference calls and other interactions with the investment community, appropriately representing the company on current and future positions.
- Maintain relationships with the company's brokers and corporate finance advisors.
- Supporting the growth of the Group through appropriate acquisitions, including international acquisitions, and subsequent integration.
Skill Sets and Experience:
- A qualified Accountant with ACA, CIMA or other equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of working in companies listed on AIM ideally as CFO or Finance Director
- Board-level experience.
- Strong commercial acumen and a comfortable and confident presenter.
- A high level of written and oral communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Flexibility, the need to be comfortable with ambiguity as the business grows and evolves.
- Hands-on when required
- Shows ability to coach and develop other staff
We know that diverse recruitment practices start with us. We encourage and celebrate applicants regardless of race (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origin), age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, pregnancy and maternity or socioeconomic background. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace by ensuring a diverse pool of talent, eliminating unlawful discrimination and recruiting the best person for each role. We review our practices on equality and diversity regularly.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly