Interim Director of Assurance and Control
- Eton Bridge Partners Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £1000 per day
- 06 Feb 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Financial Controller
- Retail / Wholesale
- Experience Levels
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, a listed retail business, based in central London, are looking for an Interim Director of Assurance and Control to join them for a 12 month period.
The role will lead the UK corporate governance reform programme, focussing on internal controls.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review and test process and control documentation across the business to ensure its effectiveness, with a view to recommend efficiencies and remove unnecessary control activities
- Ensure that, when required, the design and operating of controls are in accordance with the UK Corporate Governance code (once this has been amended)
- Manage stakeholder relationships across the business to ensure the timely delivery of the programme objectives.
- Liaise with other stakeholders, and external advisor as required, for additional expertise on the programme objectives and progress
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Expertise managing and implementing complex multi-year transformational projects
- Experience of SOX and COSO frameworks preferred
- Experience in audit or a complex corporate financial control environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
This role will likely fall inside IR35 and pay c.£1000 per day
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful at this time.