- Hays Accountancy and Finance
- England, Surrey, Guildford
- £22000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + hybrid working and study support
- 01 Mar 2023
- 29 Mar 2023
- James Clark
- Job Title
- Accounts Assistant
- Accountancy Practice
- Experience Levels
- Part Qualified
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Accounts Assistant job AAT ACA ACCA Part Qualified Guildford Study Support Hybrid Working
Your new company
Leading independently owned providers of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. With 13 offices in the UK and Ireland, 1,900 people and an international capability in over 100 countries, our aim is to provide an innovative global service.
Your new role
- Prepare and input client transactions onto computerised ledger systems
- Reconcile sales and purchase ledgers
- Reconcile of bank accounts on software
- Prepare of quarterly VAT returns for review
- Prepare of quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client for review
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes
- Attend to client administration including engagement letters and billing processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will be AAT qualified or have started their ACCA exams. You will have previous experience in practice at a junior level, and looking to complete your professional qualification. Previous experience of bookkeeping will be essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive full study support for your ACA or ACCA exams or equivalent. Flexible working options available with up to 2 days working from home. Further benefits available on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.