Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per year
- Fantastic opportunity to join a Global Manufacturing business
- Management of a small team
About Our Client
Our client are a Global manufacturing business with their Head Office based in Suffolk. They are a family-owned business where they truly believe their people are the key asset and this is demonstrated by their staff retention and tenures.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the monthly management account
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT Return
- Preparation of year end schedules
- Arranging new contract fleet hire vehicles
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Ad Hoc reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience. They will have manufacturing experience and have proven people management skills.
What's on Offer
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package including:
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical
- Death in service
Closing Date: 31/05/23
Ref Code: MPGWJN0220235961002Z
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.