Interim UK Finance Manager
- Hays Accountancy and Finance
- England, Hampshire, Southampton
- £400.00 - £600.00 per day
- 02 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Daniel Levy
- Job Title
- Financial Accountant
- IT/ Telecoms
- Experience Levels
- Qualified Accountant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
100% Remote working as Interim UK Finance Manager of a US Company, expected duration is 6-8 Months
Your new company
Based in the United States, my client is a state of the art IT data and analytics business that improves supply chain and customer experience to businesses across the world. With a group of 12 entities and brand new systems integration, the UK arm of this business requires some interim help whilst going through this transitional phase of their business.
Your new role
This role is 100% remote working as there is not a physical office in the UK. As Interim UK Finance Manager the role will be spit between BAU reporting and helping with the SAP S4 Hana implementation. Some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting month-end, quarter-end, and year-end activities such as but not limited to: ○ Preparing journal entries ○ Account reconciliations ○ G/L analysis ○ VAT returns
- Analyse and report on cost variances occurring within responsible entities
- Assist in the preparation of the financial audit package
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Maintain, implement, and monitor adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Support finance department initiatives, such as system implementation(s), and department, or company-wide improvements, as needed
- Assist with responding to inquiries from the CFO, Leadership Team or other management personnel regarding financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- UK reporting requirements such as FRS 102,UK GAAP & IFRS would be useful.
- Be immediately Available or on very short notice
- Committed for a 6-8 month assignment
What you'll get in return
100% Remote Working
Excellent Day Rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.