Assistant Management Accountant
- Bell Educational Services
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £32,000 pro rata, EAP, salary sacrifice pension scheme, onsite parking
- 16 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Job Title
- Management Accountant
- Education / Training
- Experience Levels
- Part Qualified
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Assistant Management Accountant | Part-Qualified | Part-Time | Up to £32,000
Bell is recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join a small but busy Finance team on a part-time basis. Working 15 - 22.5 hours per week, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of financial information for internal purposes. Please note we can be flexible on the contracted hours, with a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 22.5.
- For over 60 years Bell provided unforgettable learning experiences to students and teachers from around the world, transforming the lives of over one million people.
- Bell is internationally renowned for our superb schools, outstanding facilities, and the personal care we take in ensuring that our clients are completely satisfied with their courses.
- We are specialists in the provision of English for Specific Purposes (ESP) and teacher training, with many schools, companies and government departments choosing Bell as their preferred English language and training provider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly management reporting.
- Monthly salary and headcount processing including:
- Posting salary transactions to the nominal ledger
- Uploading pension payments.
- Full variance analysis
- Assist with monthly accruals and prepayments, production of monthly cost centre packs and review meetings
- Support the production of budget and forecast models as required.
- Assist in the completion of ad hoc performance analysis and financial investigations.
- Providing support to other members of the Finance team during holidays or absences.
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check will be requested in the event of a successful application.
- Part qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Annual leave – 25 days per year (pro rata) plus 8 public holidays. Increasing with long service.
- Employee assistance plan
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Life assurance scheme
- Buy/Sell annual leave scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- One day paid leave per annum to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Dental plan
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen
Take your career forward; reach out and apply for this Assistant Management Accountant position via the portal below.