- ABPM Recruitment Limited
- England, Leicestershire
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Cara Winsor
- Job Title
- Management Accountant
- Business Services
- Experience Levels
- Qualified Accountant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£40,000 to £45,000 plus Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you looking to make an impact in a commercial focused role?
Do you work with professional integrity and lead by example?
ABPM are recruiting for a Management Accountant within a growing engineering business who pride themselves on staff morale.
You shall be the key business partner between two UK sites, working closely with the CFO and departmental heads. An individual with excellent communication skills which in turn shall build and help maintain solid relationships between the teams to maximise profitability, control budgets and manage risks.
The ideal role for a commercially focused self-starter who strives to make a difference.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Commercial and financial controls of projects portfolio.
- Business partnering with teams to support growth.
- Cost control on projects and supporting pricing and bids team.
- Develop costing system for accurate pricing and margin analysis
- Manage budgets and lead times against contracts.
- Risk based approach from identification, pricing, and mitigation.
- Support commercial awareness and maximise financial performance on projects.
- Cashflow, analysis, costing, work in progress, budgeting, forecasting and pricing.
- In due course, assist with system integrations.
- Support sales understand budget to sell comparisons.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA or QBE.
- Strong commercial experience gained within construction, engineering or manufacturing settings.
- Possess excellent reporting and communication skills.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939571 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.