Interim or Permanent Finance Manager
6 month Fixed Term Contract
Hybrid working model, Head office in Salford
The Finance Manager role is extremely important in ensuring that TalkTalk Group produce timely, accurate, high quality consolidated financial reporting, analyses and insight. This is achieved by working with the Finance Business Partners to allow the Exco and Senior Management to understand the current results and story behind the numbers to allow effective commercial decisions to be made.
The role is also critical to ensure we report accurately and in accordance with our corporate governance requirements, ensure the business meets requirements from changes in audit standards and delivers a successful financial audit review process.
The Finance Manager acts as a key leader within the team to ensure a high quality of reporting, analysis and planning is delivered, drive a continuous improvement culture and develop our financial and reporting capabilities to provide improved insight.
How will I add value in this role?
- Support the SFM in leading the monthly financial reporting processes culminating in the provision of the monthly management accounts, CFO packs and Board Reports monitoring performance against agreed KPI’s
- Produce high quality financial reports and presentations for the Finance Leadership Team, Senior Management and the ExCo
- Responsible for providing all underlying financial analysis and support external to compete the half year and full year audit
- Maintaining an efficient governance process with both customers and suppliers so improving the quality of Core Finance output
- Create effective process, workflow and systems designs to drive efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement
- Support the SFM in creating a high performing team resulting in high engagement across the business and a trusted group of finance professionals. You will also demonstrate strong people leadership skills
What do I need in order to deliver in the role?
- Qualified Accountant with post qualified experience in a similar level role
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Previous Stakeholder management/engagement
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Technical accounting knowledge
If this Finance Manager role looks right for you, please apply below now.