Senior Finance Business Partner
Are you an experienced finance business partner with experience of working within an industry that has stock and inventory? Do you want to join a dynamic and growing organisation that values your skills and expertise? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join my client and provide financial support and guidance to our operations teams.
Your new role
- Developing and maintaining robust financial models and forecasts for stock performance and inventory levels
- Providing insightful analysis and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders on stock-related issues and opportunities
- Partnering with the stock operations team to drive efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, policies and procedures for stock transactions and reporting
- Leading and managing a team of finance business partners and analysts
What you'll need to succeed
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of experience as a finance business partner, preferably in a stock-related environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with ERP systems
- A proactive, collaborative and flexible approach
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options including Hybrid Working
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.