Audit Manager - London
- Full Time
£45,000 to £50,000
Hamilton Woods Associates has partnered with a Global Accounting firm to appoint an Audit Manager in London. This firm has been enjoying sustainable growth and is a practice that proactively manages the career aspirations of its staff through sector leading training, development and mentoring programs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of an audit focussed portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements under FRS102 and IFRS.
- Attendance and contributions at client meetings.
- Completing audits with minimal supervision and within deadlines.
- Management and development of upcoming audit talent.
- Financial management of portfolio taking control of WIP, billing and debt management.
- Involvement in business development, including maintaining own key contacts and fostering new relationships.
- Maintaining a good level of technical knowledge and being able to independently research issues forming your own solutions.
- You will hold a recognised Accountancy Qualification and have a background working in Audit with a mix of large Corporates and SME clients
- A minimum of 3 years' experience is required
- This is a client facing role, so you will need to have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience manging, and mentoring, junior staff is important, and is a key feature of this firm's culture
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Auditor with a passion for delivering the best in client service to take the next step in their career.